Fine Vine Wines, LLC starting selling quality
home wine making kits in February 2003, after the
owner discovered how easy is was to make retail
quality wines from the luxury of his own home. Fine
Vine Wines is here to promote and encourage the
home wine making market, be it through providing
guidance, advice, tips and hopefully, supplying
the home vintner with all of the equipment and
supplies they need to make this quality wine.
Our wine making kits take less than 4 total hours
to make 30 bottles of retail quality wine. Our
wine making kits are so easy; you can even make
wine while watching TV. Our wine making
kits are so good, Fine Vine Wines, LLC guarantees
your success. If you are not satisfied
with your wine from our kit, we will refund your
The Company is owned and operated out of Dallas,
TX. The owners have made over 300 batches of
wine, which translates into 1,800 gallons or 9,000
bottles (They made sure they stayed under the
legal limit!). All of this wine was made from
home wine making kits manufactured by Winexpert, Mosti Mondiale, Cellar Craft
and R.J. Spagnols and frozen grapes and Must from Brehm Vineyards and Mosti Mondiale. There are several companies
producing home wine making kits, but only wine kits
from Winexpert, Mosti Mondiale, Cellar Craft
and R.J. Spagnols are currently
available from The Wine Maker's Toy Store.
We continue to expand our product list rapidly,
so if you don't find what you are looking for,
please send us an email. We will do everything
we can to find what you are looking for, even
if it means, sending you to another site. Your
100% satisfaction with us is the only way we
can keep our business thriving.
Fine Vine Wines, LLC was an Internet only store
until October 2004, when we opened our first store. In October 2007, we moved the store to 1300 N. I-35E, Suite 106, Carrollton, TX 75006.
Important dates in the history of Fine Vine Wines, LLC, "The Wine Maker's Toy Store":
- 07/05/02 - Fine Vine Wines, LLC was incorporated under the laws of the State of Texas.
- 03/05/03 - First sale.
- 05/24/03 - Web site posted.
- 10/09/04 - Retail store opened to the public with limited hours.
- 03/11/05 - Trademark "The Wine Maker's Toy Store" temporarily awarded to Fine Vine Wines, LLC.
- 04/02/05 - Fine Vine Wines featured in USA Today Weekend article.
- 04/12/05 - Retail store hours expanded to 5 full days per week.
- 06/14/05 - First radio advertising spot aired.
- 10/01/05 - Retail store hours expanded to 6 full days per week.
- 03/15/06 - Trademark "The Wine Maker's Toy Store" officially registered to Fine Vine Wines, LLC.
- 05/06/06 - Winestock 2006 with Tim Vandergrift was held!
- 07/18/06 - Ordering system integrated with PayPal!
- 12/15/06 - Added Mosti Mondiale line of wine kits.
- 09/30/07 - Winestock 2007 was held!
- 10/15/07 - Store moved to a 4,000 foot location on the access road of Interstate 35.
- 05/18/08 - Won 4 medals in the 2008 WineMaker Magazine International Competition
- 07/15/08 - Added Online Wine Making Videos
- 10/01/08 - Added Cellar Craft line of wine kits
- 04/10/09 - Winestock 2009 with Nino Piazzi from Mosti Mondiale was held!
- 05/16/09 - Store won 4 medals in the 2009 WineMaker Magazine International Competition
- 06/01/09 - Became distributor for Hanna Instruments and Peter Brehm Vineyards frozen grapes and must
- 11/01/09 - Added Home Brew products
- 11/15/09 - Expanded product line of RJ Spagnols wine kits
I have had several requests to post pictures
of my wine cellar, so here they are:
A couple of notes about our cellar:
- We built it ourselves! I "borrowed" a
small closet that backed up to the garage and
expanded the closet into the garage.
- The cellar is 5' by 9' with an 8' ceiling.
- Total cost, including the cooler, was less
- It will hold over 800 bottles and 15 carboys.
- I keep the temperature at 57 degrees (Its
a great place to go on one of our hot days
It you would like to build your own wine cellar
and want some free advice, just give me a call.